Saturday 14 May 2011

This is where we start to fuck

I'm oversexed these days. I dunno why.

A few months ago I was complaining of having no time for myself. I was so occupied with work I dont even have time to jack myself off to sleep. I was then the unluckiest undersexed guy in his mid-twenties.

Then things started to turn around last month when I started bumping into horny guys everywhere. At the malls, at the MRT, in the bus, in an office building, at the parking lot, in a fastfood restroom, at the gym.

I'd be sucked like thrice a day. I get the kicks out of doing it in public places. Sometimes Id go with them if I wanted to do something more. Like fuck or get fucked. It was insane.

So I figured Im gonna start blogging my sexual escapades. I want to see if my sexual appetite would suffice supplying content in this blog.

LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment